Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Genareddog made me do it!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dude is off the chain! Came home from a hellacious day to find THIS in my entryway...

Mrs. Puff says, "what the $@#% is THAT?" "Larry done lost his mind," I reply...

"That's awesome!" says Mrs. Puff. "We can use that this summer!" "No, dear," says I, "I'm supposed to fill it with cigars." "You're right," she says. "Larry done lost his mind!"

So, Iooks like I've finally joined the coolidor club, thanks to @genareddog. He even threw in one of his awesome coasters! Don't go getting any ideas though. I've already got it mostly full...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it made it there. Have fun filling it and let us know if you need any help!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    peter4jc said:
    Good man, that Larry!

@Puff_Dougie, I know you had to post a 'thank you' but I'm doubting the wisdom of posting that you have an empty cooler!
    ROFL! That. Right there, is funny as hell.
    And well done @genareddog.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just make sure y'all send lots of Opuses and Davidoffs, k thx!  :*
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That there is a pretty cooler...a pretty empty cooler 
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Puffy, Larry lost his mind long ago. Watch what you say around him. 

It is a pretty empty, I ment nice cooler. Hopefully  I didn't misplace your addy.  o:)

Awesome Larry  @genareddog
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puffy that's awesome,well done  @genareddog
    Non Crux sed lux
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Mrs Puff is right, that is awesome, well done Larry!  

After you smoke those 2 cigars Doug sleep with the bands under your pillow and the cigar fairy may visit you.  Santa likes milk and cookies but the fairy prefers whiskey and bourbon. 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's Bombastic!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )