Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Druuuuuuuuuuunk

2»

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris wins @Yakster.  He is the closest with out going over.  This is done, thank you all for playing.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rigged!

It's almost like you're in Chicago, or something.  ;)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky guess, helped along by the fact that Patrick is usually on the vHerf when I get on. Thanks for the thread jack contest, this was fun!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This went out, enjoy!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Chris wins @Yakster.  He is the closest with out going over.  This is done, thank you all for playing.
    @Patrickbrick paid off big today with a beating.  Really looking forward to trying the Jalapeno and the The Angels Anvil but they all look good.  What's the one with the purple ribbon on the foot?image
    Hit.jpg 69.4K
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is the Black Label Trading Company's Salmon Patty
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Thanks, now that I think about it Patrick did mention that he was sending me a Salmon Patty last night but it didn't come to me when I posted this today.