Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Are you addicted to the nicotine in cigars?

2»

Comments

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After thirty years in law enforcement, I've found that the foil only works if the shiny side is facing the alien waves.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicotine? Long Live Ligero!!!
  • Options
    Bat-mastersonBat-masterson Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    Smoke 5 sticks a day all full cigars mostly diesels and 1964 or 26 on weekends
    not once do i feel like i need a cigar i enjoy them and can go without them had dental work done last month 2 weeks without did not crave one at all. If we have family for a week come down i usally dont smoke.
    See 50% of enjoying a cigar is the aroma and you can only enjoy that inside.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    not once do i feel like i need a cigar i enjoy them and can go without them had dental work done last month 2 weeks without did not crave one at all. If we have family for a week come down i usally dont smoke.
    Evidently, too much Vitamin N causes run-on sentences...  ;)
    creepy laughing haha creeper ha ha
  • Options
    Bat-mastersonBat-masterson Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Evidently, too much Vitamin N causes run-on sentences...  ;)
    If you want sentences that would mean i would need to flip back and forth on screens  thats not going to happen on my phone
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    If you want sentences that would mean i would need to flip back and forth on screens  thats not going to happen on my phone
    I have no idea what you are saying, but does your phone have no comma or period?

It's time to eat, Kitty.
    It's time to eat Kitty. 

Hmm?

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Don't feel bad @Bat-masterson. The spell, grammar police follow me.. I make them earn their pay and really don't care  :).. Personally I find it comical that's what they choose to do with their time.  :)
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok then.

I'll keep my mouth shut. Or keyboard, as it were.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, but dude has 25 posts. Not quite sure I would hang around someplace that knit picked my posts like that. 
    I know all my posts are made on my phone and I'm often doing something else and not paying attention to what's actually going to be posted. 
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude's been lurking for 2 years. I think he knows us well enough to not take offence. 
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking and talking about this today, I think you may be on to something here, and I think smoking out on the back patio, especially in a light breeze, is taking away some of my enjoyment of a good cigar.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    I listened to a woman at work complain that a cigar lounge asked her not to vape and I tried to explain this to her.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Dude's been lurking for 2 years. I think he knows us well enough to not take Offense. Fixed it for you 
     ;) 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Wylaff said:
    Dude's been lurking for 2 years. I think he knows us well enough to not take Offense. Fixed it for you 
     ;) 
    Around here, he layers of funny are sometimes hard to peel but, the flavor is worth it. Took me longer than it should have to "get it" with this post because I didn't see the difference but, I finally did.

laughing laugh smoking robert de niro theater
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    I know, right?  :D