Home General Discussion

Updating Newsletter info

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who is all collaborating on the Newsletter right now?  Please pm me if you are.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just signed up.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got that thank you very much.  I am looking to make sure I have everybody who contributes to the monthly newsletter.  I know @Bigshizza @peter4jc and @Stubble are usually a couple who are involved.  I just need to make sure I have everybody.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Brad @avengethis I plan on writing an article or 2 for this  coming release, won't have time to finish it until this weekend for submission  tho.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am occasionally a contributing author
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Is it too late to include an article? If so, I've got one. A little hint... there's this special coffee berry that gets eaten by a specific cat. This cat then deficates the remaining bean with the berry flesh now off of it. This bean then gets harvested and roasted and you pay a premium to be able to get it.  I've got something like that (but pertaining to cigars, of course) I want to write about. Have you ever tried that particular coffe, @Peter4jc ?
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't written anything for the newsletter in a while. Need another author?
    Yeah this next month would be a good one for you Charlie.  Thanks
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't contributed in a bit. Maybe it's time to
    warm up the printing presses. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil said:
    Is it too late to include an article? If so, I've got one. A little hint... there's this special coffee berry that gets eaten by a specific cat. This cat then deficates the remaining bean with the berry flesh now off of it. This bean then gets harvested and roasted and you pay a premium to be able to get it.  I've got something like that (but pertaining to cigars, of course) I want to write about. Have you ever tried that particular coffe, @Peter4jc ?
    Stay away from that coffee @WaltBasil for various good reasons...

Thanks for adding me to the list, Brad.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Be able to submit an article or 2 for that maybe.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does the news letter come out and how does it work?
    It is usually once a month sometime early in the month.  Usually it is in the mail by the 10th of each month.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm always down to contribute an article!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albinfk said:
    When does the news letter come out and how does it work?
    Comes out periodically .Most of the old timers here contribute quite frequently. Is usually enjoyed by all involved. If interested you just need to P/M your address to a member of the news letter subscription dept. I am one so if interested just let me know!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or you could use the form:

avengethis said:
    For any newbies looking to get signed up for the newsletter here is the link to the form to fill out.

http://goo.gl/forms/cpcLYdURiR
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )