Home General Discussion

Colorado

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
still snowing here in Colorado. Wonder when / if summer will ever arrive?  Makes it a little difficult to sit out by the fire pit and smoke a nice cigar. 

Comments

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that is a late snow for Colorado. Beautiful state. Springs here in So Cal. Going to be in the low 80's next week :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep it (the snow). Upstate NY winter was almost snowless and the ski resorts were hurtin. Used to love it now I can do without out it. My car was totaled last snow 3 weeks ago after a town plow went through a stop sign a broad sided me. Sheriff said the accident was an act of God. Hope he has good insurance.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still more to come for the mountains and foothills. The front range should be done for the season. Okay, maybe one more, but that's it.
  • Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed, right? We've had some late snow in Flagstaff this spring, too. 
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it always snowed in Flagstaff.  Been there on a late June morning, snowing.  Of course, later that day in Phoenix it was 114.  Funny place.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90's here, too hot and humid already. Suppose to go to,the beach tomorrow. I'll post pics  :D
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yasss
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    I decided to leave this weekend and come to Cali.  At least in CO, the snow melts in a couple days though!

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Confirmed Unicorn sighting.