Home Non Cigar Related
Options

THE FUNNY PAPERS

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow!  That's exciting (????)
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this what your talking about?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    That's bizarre. First time I posted it, it didn't show. So I went back and edited, and it did show. Now it doesn't. Let me try again, cause this is funny:

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Can you see it this time?

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, think we've all been there one time or another.
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or woke up naked in the bathtub of a house we never been in.. :#
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scary, but hilarious! :D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    There  needs to be a cartoon of a donkey jumping out of a sheep or an elephant costume with trump hair.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    kswildcat said:
    Or woke up naked in the bathtub of a house we never been in.. :#
    Lol, wondering how you got a rug-burn on your forehead.
  • Options

• Options
    Two girls reading? SHOOT THEM!

• Options
    edited May 2016
    That's actually John Kerry and Bernie Sanders self identifying as Muslim teenage girls.
    Post edited by kswildcat on
  • Options

• Options
    Here's a funny one:

• Options

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    free opus /¤
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok now that my coffee spewed out my nose from all of these. Is it safe to pick my cigar back up or might I accidentally inhale a whole Churchill lol
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    Johnny B that right there is funnier'n chit. 

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

... bout sums it up

• Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My coffee just came out of my nose. That's some funny chit
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's great!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain