Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shizz'd on a Saturday Morning

The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
Another quiet day at home, relaxing watching The Rifleman on AMC, when @Bigshizza  decided to violate my serenity, big time.  Would have said my sanity but we all know that ship has sailed. 

Love the TB Series and I got 4 of them!  Except for the Fallen Angel all the rest are new to me, you seem to know what I like though, can't wait to try them.  That Leaf by Oscar threw me, that is so cool, the leaf is instead of the cello.  Thanks Jim, you made my day.  Look up generous in the dictionary and you'll find this guy.

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me know how that Kentucky fire cured flying pig is!
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Look up generous in the dictionary and you'll find this guy.

For realzz... 

Nice hit Jim. George getting a beating is good times and you laid the smack down.

Good taste in TV shows George. . 
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep.  Violated sums it up.  Great hit Shizz
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    2008, sweet @Bigshizza!  I'm smoking one later then, see if there's some beach volley ball on.  I got some 3 years old and I thought I was doing good.

@MikeTodd, I'll let you know how that Kentucky was but you should be careful making comments like that here, you may have a bulls eye on your back now, lol.

@kswildcat, yeah I like the classic's.  Few years ago my twin 5 year old nieces were here so I put on a Mr Ed dvd for them, they said somethings wrong it's not in color.