Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

BIRTHDAY BLOWOUT

2»

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just when i thought it was safe to get the mail......Sir @CharlieHeis throws another whooping my way. image
    That one in the middle pretty much has my name on it!!! looking forward to torching up all this beauties . thank you brother
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just when i thought it was safe to get the mail......Sir @CharlieHeis throws another whooping my way. image
    That one in the middle pretty much has my name on it!!! looking forward to torching up all this beauties . thank you brother
    What is the birdie stogie?
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A well deserve birthday bash!
    Ha ha!
    Nicely done everyone. 

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Nolagizmo said:
    Just when i thought it was safe to get the mail......Sir @CharlieHeis throws another whooping my way. 
    What is the birdie stogie?
    @Nolagizmo Looks like an Oliva Serie V Torpedo
  • Options
    BigDaddyBigDaddy Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    I came across this birthday post(a little late) and all I could think in my mind was....Wow!!!  Wow!!!!  I'm blown away on how generous you guys are on this forum. When you say family, you mean family. I didn't even receive the cigars and I got pump for twistedstem....  
    So cool. 
    Danny B