Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Are there any attorneys on the forum?

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
I may require legal advice. Recently, everybody and his cousin has decided it's fun to bomb the peewadden out of the resident oldfart. It's my belief that this borders on elder abuse and I don't know how much more I can stand. 

Take today, for example. After recent bombing runs by numerous BOTLs yet another incendiary device shows up in my mailbox. I keep telling everyone I'm out of room to store the shrapnel from these devices and it's just plain luck that I haven't been wounded yet. But do they listen?  NOoooo. They just keep sending 'em. 

Check out this one from @miller65rod:

Now, there's some really tasty looking sticks here as well as some I know and love but, jeeze, how much of a beating do you think I can take?  Seriously, @miller65rod, thanks very much for these beauties. I know I'll enjoy them... B)

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marty, as a dear friend, I mean this with the deepest sincerity when I say this.
    HA HA HA!!! I LOVE IT!

I'm sorry, that was wrong of me.
    But, it was a great hit on a great target.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I'm an attorney and I'll take you on as a client. ...

OK after going over your case and putting much thought, time and effort I come to a conclusion.  In my very expert and expensive opinion, YOU CHIT OUTTA LUCK! !!!.

I will mail you a bill sometime   ;)

Nice hit Rodney 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit but remember to be gentle...
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heart this thread. Made me laugh this morning. Good stuff. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    This elder abuse problem is becoming a national disgrace, I have a friend that specializes in these cases, if you PM your addy he will be in touch
    Duh, gawrsh, yeah. I just fell off the turnip truck a couple days ago. Guess I'd better PM my addy to ya, just like you said.....  NAH!!   :p
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My son is an attorney and concurs with attorney @kswildcat. You CHIT outta luck.
    <sniff> <sob> You guys are just a buncha meanies....  :'(
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just what you get for being you.. :)
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit there, I think they're high fiber Marty you're all set.

No joke, I was investigated for elderly abuse, they do take it seriously here.  When it was all said and done  they were kinda apologetic about it but I thanked them.  I'm getting older and glad they take these things seriously.  
    Nice hit there, I think they're high fiber Marty you're all set.

No joke, I was investigated for elderly abuse, they do take it seriously here.  When it was all said and done  they were kinda apologetic about it but I thanked them.  I'm getting older and glad they take these things seriously.  
    Absolutely. As you get older you become more aware of it and of the possibility that it could happen to you. You're not as strong or agile as you used to be but younger folks are so you need to structure your life to be able to deal with it. 
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    This elder abuse problem is becoming a national disgrace, I have a friend that specializes in these cases, if you PM your addy he will be in touch
    Agree 100% I maybe able to help you with the addy. Sometimes the old farts  are forgetful. 
    edited May 2016
    dirtdude said:
    Agree 100% I maybe able to help you with the addy. Sometimes the old farts  are forgetful. 
    Uh, no. That won't be necessary. But thanks just the same...  :p

Oh, and BTW, that's "oldfarts" - all one word.....