Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

June Lottery

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Tony!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nachos please
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addy has been sent to all.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the win Brad, heads-up Tony, you've got incoming ordinance headed your way

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM me for the addy
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this should bring him out of the woodwork. I think maybe I will add to this as well. Hahahahahahahahahahaha 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went out this am :)

USPS 9405 8036 9930 0256 3244 62

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

I threw a home rolled in there which I'd like you to report on if you would. Everyone raves about the leaf that's in it. Comes from a cigar roller in FL, who gets it from his family farm in the DR, so it's got a home made band with a DR flag. I can't come up with anything worth smoking out of this leaf. Thinking maybe it's just my taste buds. If you can't stand it, toss it out. If you like it, I'll roll up the rest I have and send them to you. ... cause I can't make this leaf work.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Tony!

Launched:  9405 8036 9930 0256 5548 69
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and hope you enjoy. Sent.     9505512454966154022863
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭✭✭

Going out Saturday. Congrats

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
     9505500020576155000063 :)
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. 

Hey guys, I'm still alive. Just very busy and trying to spend what free time I do have with family instead of staring at my phone. Thankfully, the school year ends in a week. 

But more importantly, I have to thank Jim and Nick for thinking of me when I wanted them to the least. I had illusions of ditching the cooler and going to just a desktop humidor by the end of the summer. Looks like that plan is out the window. Once I opened up the first package and saw the words congrats and lottery, I just couldn't believe it. This is my first lottery win despite playing/running it for quite a while. Today, I received packages from Doug and Chris (Yakster). I'll get a picture posted shortly when I figure out how to do it again. Lol
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!! I'll ship mine next week Tony. Good to see ya back
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz said:
    Old Latrobe Doug on the left and fellow Michigander Yakster on the right. Thank you very much fellas.

The San Cristobal, La Palina, and Aging Room are ROTT, could probably do with a bit of a rest.  Enjoy!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505500009476156000017 On its way Teach! Welcome back!
  • Options
    This is going to be a rough week....lol. A four pack got dropped off today.
    First up were @WaterNerd and @Albinfk. Some favorites including a Zino Platinum and some Cameroon goodness.

Next, we have @skydiverD and @webmost. Great selections from you both and I'll definitely post up my thoughts on those home rolled as soon as I get to them.

Thank you very much fellas. Really going to enjoy all of these. 
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulaions Tony. Enjoy!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's awsome guys.  can't think of a better recipient. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out the door today. 9405503699300336464780
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inbound 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good work! Teachin' the Teach!!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    The hits just keep on coming. Three more today starting with @cbuck. Really looking forward to the Casa Cuba. 

Next up is @onestrangeone. Apparently, you know me pretty well. 

Lastly, we have @genareddog. Dude, this coaster is badazz! 

• Options
    @Guitarded, dude, you killed it with this selection. Obviously, I'm an LFD ho, but I'm also a big fan of Fuente's blending. This lineup is spot on! Thanks bro.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man great job to all around, not a bad stick in the entire bunch thats brilliant!

Enjoy Teach and good to see you again, hope you and the Mrs. Teach are doing well and maybe we can even trip across each other in the near future, take care!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony how is that contest going?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Usaf06 said:
    Tony how is that contest going?
    Yeah, I'm going to have to set up something else later this summer. In the meantime, everyone else should feast their eyes on what you sent. Some really great sticks that won't last very long sitting near the top of the cooler. Thanks man!

• Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry about the delay,mine will go out this weekend 
    Non Crux sed lux