Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Catching Up and Saying Hello

2»

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Brett, good to hear from you bro, have to get caught up when things calm down here.  
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @90+_Irishman

The more you resist the worse it will be.  Give it up
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll just send it to your old address and they'll forward it to your new place. 

Done.  Boom.  Solved.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I'll just send it to your old address and they'll forward it to your new place. 

Done.  Boom.  Solved.
    With thinking like that, you'll never make manager. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is getting way way out of hand, nothing is needed or required or deserved. That being said to quote a great man, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is the very definition of insanity and this is past that point. I will text my new addy to one person and they can choose what to do with it. I am beyond broke from the move right now so please don't go overboard I have no way to send anything to anyone right now and don't feel this is appropriate. 
    Y'all are nucking futs, but I missed y'all and love y'all ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who'd you text?

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    That brew looks killer, nice!! My buddy D Fresh got me hooked a few ears back on 3 Floyds stuff but haven't seen that before, who makes it and whaddya think? 

And Tony is the on to pester the crap out of now lol

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no, these guys have already beat the hell out me. It's time for some re-direction. 
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience said:
    Oh no, these guys have already beat the hell out me. It's time for some re-direction. 
    The proper redirect is for them to turn their attention errrr "love" from me to you good sir ;)

Brett