Home General Discussion

Nows I gets whys theys sos goods

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in General Discussion
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: Bu8ONA7T9BGTEziC) 
    Learn More

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try it again.  I had to edit it with the right link.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Try it again.  I had to edit it with the right link.
    that did the trick, works now. thanks

also, have you ever wanted to reach into the screen and slap somebody across the face?  that's my reaction to this video.

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having a hard time telling if this is serious or a joke of a video.  Either way I laughed pretty hard.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

I'm having a hard time telling if this is serious or a joke of a video.  Either way I laughed pretty hard.
    since it's k hansotia in the video, my money's on 100% serious.

if not, the dude's the best troll in the world. 

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giggle...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @avengethis maybe you could get Tim to get the HMR on the daily deal.  :D
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love how they have a 3 year waiting period and noone has ever seen any sold.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Lol hahahahahahhahah, that is all.  O yea not to mention singles used to be listed on ccom and other locations at $400.00.  Pretty big price difference from what he was spewing.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S P E E C H L E S S!!!!!  This guy is off his rocker!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always laugh when I here The Rolls Royce of cigars. The coolest nicknames are the ones we give to ourselves.
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just ordered a box. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They must be good,because they are so expensive LOL
    Non Crux sed lux
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's worse?
    Buying and reselling cigars to make profit and admit to it, or ...
    Dry begging for cigars and NOT admitting to it?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never tried the HMR. Anybody have any experience with them?   :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    I love how they have a 3 year waiting period and noone has ever seen any sold.
    I think they plant the tobacco especially for your order.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Those vintage leaves in the video looked pretty ugly.

Maybe we could pool our money to buy one and have @danielzreyes take a razor to it.   :D

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matthew McConaughey bombed me these awhile back. Took them to a local boobie bar and once I lit them up it was raining bras and panties. I felt like the Fresh Prince of Naptown.  Best 5'er bomb ever!!

I am gonna ask for a Lincoln MKC Crossover next time though. Those sticks are just too damn good and hipster for me.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Here at Gurkha, we don't make millions of cigars."

Umm....Ok....you have 300 different blends right?
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    That guy is full of himself or full of something. Then again there are people with stupid money that don't even know people like us question their sanity. Hope they pay the "sin" tax too! lol 
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

H.M.R.= Hardcore Marketing Rubbish.

His rum infused was the worst cigar I ever tried to smoke. 4 draws and left it in an ashtray to die.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    The best part is that the guy doesn't smoke cigars!! He smokes them for certain things like interviews other then that he doesn't smoke! This is coming from many people in the biz and some of his own blenders. If not on camera he holds a unlit cigar and won't smoke it. Plus if the tobacco is so good why "infuse it" cough cough de and ghurka 
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My eyes...are bleeding..
  • CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    MikeTodd said:
    "Here at Gurkha, we don't make millions of cigars."

Umm....Ok....you have 300 different blends right?
    Mike, I've had about 20 different Gurkhas. Only 2 of them had any flavor other than Cedar in them.

I laughed so loud when he said, "We make the best cigars in the world", that I'm pretty sure my neighbors hate me. I barely want to pay 15 for a Cohiba and those atleast taste good. You couldn't convince me that ANY cigar is worth 1000 dollars though. They are 750 a piece on the "Luxury" section of ccom. Hell, you can get 5 of the Daniel Marshall's in their own little humidor, wrapped in 24 karat gold leaves for 1000 bucks. I'd buy that long before I'd touch the Gurkha HMR. Hell, I'd have to be gifted the HMR and then I may not even smoke it because I wouldn't want to tell someone that the 750 dollar gift they got me tasted like smoking a cedar stick.