Home Non Cigar Related

I needed a Stubble today

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
came home and found this in my kitchen.

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to "See" you RayRay, and that is a nice little slithery surprise that was left for you :wink:

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus it's a Brett sighting, but I have been missing as well. 
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eff
    That
    Noise
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might have pooped in my pants 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can picture Jeremy screaming like a girl. LOL

A friend of mine was opening his cabin one spring and opened the cabinet and reached in to turn the water on when he heard a noise from the rattlesnake who took up residence.  Luckily he was carrying a gun.  I asked him how many times he shot it and he said "Until it went click, click, click"
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    better to find him there than in your toilet.....

like that guy in thailand who got his d!ck bit by a damn python. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36394819

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF that's crazy. Why didn't they kill the damn thing.
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can picture Jeremy screaming like a girl. LOL

A friend of mine was opening his cabin one spring and opened the cabinet and reached in to turn the water on when he heard a noise from the rattlesnake who took up residence.  Luckily he was carrying a gun.  I asked him how many times he shot it and he said "Until it went click, click, click"
    Your damn right i was.