Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I have a few boxes of cigars to sell. Is this an appropriate venue? If not, can someone recommend 1?

The cigars in question are not Cuban and are legal to sell in US.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    What kind are they?  How well have they been maintained?  What's your reason for selling them?  What's your asking price(s)?

Now, then, tell us a little about yourself. Who are you?  Are the cigars yours or are you trying to sell them for someone else?  Are you 'into' cigars?  What part of the country do you live in?

Usually, before anyone will deal with a newcomer to the forum, we like to see them introduce themselves in the Newcomer's thread. Just FYI....  :#

Answers

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could offer them here, but because you are unknown standard practice would be that you'd send the sticks first, then payment would be send upon receipt. There are really no places where you can enter the secondary market without having to build a reputation first.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome to the forum and Thank you for asking before posting. Good luck with your sale.
  • Cigar-730485Cigar-730485 Posts: 2
    Thanks for replying. I'll introduce myself at the newcomer thread and then make a separate post with details about the cigars. This is going to be a one time thing for me. I'm not doing it as an ongoing business. I just purchased some boxes when websites were running a big sale and want to sell them with a slight increase from sale price but still below regular retail prices. I actually managed to sell one box on the closed facebook group I belong to, but then FB did this whole shutting down thing of groups where they might sell tobacco. These boxes for sale are separate from my own stash, kept in a coolidor with 65% heartfelt beads.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to go to your profile and set your name. 
    Welcome to the forum.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.