Home General Discussion
Options

WHAT THE H3LL HAVE THEY DONE, NOW??

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
Somebody's messing with the forum again!! Now the format has been changed including the loss of all the Like, LOL, Agree, Disagree, etc buttons.

What's going on this time???

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah and I'm not seeing a way to post photos. Hopefully we don't have to go back to uploading to photobucket or something like that.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just changed must have been an update. I thought my mac had went nuts.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Sure wish they'd quit fvcking around with it and leave well enough alone. Just when we get used to one set of operating rules they change them - this time without even any warning.

Me no likey....
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It appears we are looking at it mid update, as it keeps changing every few minutes.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    It seems to have settled down now, if that's what it was. Wouldn't ya think, though, that they'd do that kind of thing during the middle of the night when far fewer folks are trying to use it??  

Or at least give us some warning if they're gonna do it during the day - sheesh!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could also be a total accident and not something that was supposed to happen... lots and lots of "ah ****" moments when it comes to systems and electronics, at least in my profession lol

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looked like the CSS files were not loading.  Just a server glitch.  
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looked like the CSS files were not loading.  Just a server glitch.  
    Scratch that.  Now I see that they changed the look of the agree, like, etc buttons.

I guess Monday at lunch is a good time for an upgrade?
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    no pics??? Bah . Not good!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wth
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huhh?  Pics are here now.  
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK. Had to restart the tablet. Yeah I see it  :o
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    How about a "NCR" "We at CCOM are making changes to the Forum don't freak out!"
  • Options
    If that's so, don'tcha think a little advance warning woulda been nice?  Ya know, the Internet is all about communication. In one form or another. 

I think someone needs to grow up and use a little consideration, assuming what you're telling me is accurate...  
  • Options
    Apparently our buttons now use Java and can't be done on an iPhone anymore. I guess I no longer like anything.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    If I can no longer use my iPhone then I am outta here. 

Didja make a note of that, Krebsie?  I can't believe anyone at Ccom would be dumb enough to make a decision like that but if they did, it's Adios, mi amigo. 

Tell me it ain't so.....
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Works on my iPhone in Safari. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    I can post, but it's not allowing me to hit like or lol

• Options
    edited June 2016

• Options
    I can like. 
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hopefully they're adding more badges

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am only here for the badges, its how I validate my life and existence.

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am only here for the badges, its how I validate my life and existence.

Brett

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Dang, Chrome updated on my tablet and broke Javascript. Can't upload or like or use any buttons but the silk browser works so it's not ccom's fault.
  • Options
    Chrome v51 doesn't work but when I downloaded Chrome Beta v52 it's working again, maybe this helps someone else.