Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Jim's special day

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Jim Scott, aka @Bigshizza, aka massive pain, aka loon lake loony is graduating from college on the 11th and word has it he has already landed himself a J O B. I am unable to say congrats in the regular manner, so I thought I would let yall know. 
PSA over. And congrats Jim the Man. 
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations and great job.
    Way to go 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't be happier for you Papa Jim, I know you have been working on this for years and it has been a very massive undertaking. Very proud of you and I wish I could say something more than congrats since that seems so small.

Have a great one my brother, and enjoy!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good luck on the new phase Jim
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, congrats on finishing the degree and landing the job. Can you share details of the new job with us? This is pretty exciting stuff!
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats brother. 

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Jim. 
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and well done. Celebrate in style. Fire up the Gurkha.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bigshizza I am honored to associate with you! You have a huge heart and I am excited that you will be able to harness that care and passion and love for the humans you will work with. Nothing but love, man!!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, Jim. Both on the degree and the job. I wish you nothing but success in all your undertakings. You're a generous guy and one helluva BORK and I'm proud to call you friend. 
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know Jim liked Gurkhas,  >:)
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being the Rolls Royce of cigars, how could someone as refined as Jim not like them?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody embodies the spirit of kindness and generosity that defines this amazing community better than @Bigshizza. Congratulations on your professional accomplishments, brother! Your hard work and dedication has been rewarded and I wish you all the best as you begin this new chapter in your life. God bless you, my friend. 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having a hard time imagining the carnage when this guy actually has a job instead of being a starving student
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wife's gonna be happier than he remembers seeing her.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job Jim.  Congrats brotha
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few munce ago u cudint eevin spel graduit now ya are 1.  :wink:

Congratulations big guy! The next shot I take (which won't be long from now) is to you!
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Jim!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome news! Congrats jim
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Jim!!  Congrats on these 2 special milestones. You are destined to do wonderful things for many people. We have all seen your generosity and kindness and know that you will help so many people. You sir are truly one of a kind. Many blessings to you. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!