Home General Discussion
Options

KSWildcat??

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone heard from Randy lately?  If not, would one of you PM to me the address of his friend/neighbor who picks up his mail?

Thanks.... 

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone recently suggested I meet this Randy, is he still receiving mail? Want to make sure that the welcome card and newsletter are picked up.

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Has anyone heard from Randy lately?  If not, would one of you PM to me the address of his friend/neighbor who picks up his mail?

Thanks.... 

PM sent.
  • Options
    Thanks, guys. Imma try dropping a note to his neighbor via snail mail. 
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lemme know what you find out if you would be so kind Marty, want to make sure this little slip of paper makes it safe.

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Okay. The note will go out this PM when my mail lady picks up my mail. If anyone hears anything before then, please let me know. If it's not necessary to send it, I won't....
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he wasn't careful in setting the detonation device on his last bomb, and blew himself up.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    Maybe he wasn't careful in setting the detonation device on his last bomb, and blew himself up.
    Hmmm. Could be, could be.  :p
  • Options
    I think they took away our ability to edit our posts within an hour. I can't seem to get it to let me in...

i was just gonna add that it sure would be nice if they gave us a larger choice of emojis....     :#
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    :mrgreen:
    :mask:
    :dizzy:
    :trollface:
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news?
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    Not a peep. There's been plenty of time for my latest (and last) note to his neighbor to be answered but I haven't heard from anyone. 

I guess he just doesn't want to respond....  Too bad. He was a good BOTL.