Home General Discussion
Options

A deep loss has happened

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
Today I learned that Brett "The Cank" Cankar passed away, some of the more old timey veterans here may remember his contributions to the forums from forever ago. Unfortunately he was only 34, so hoist one in his honor today, even if you never knew the guy.

Comments

• Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry too hear about this loss,may the God of all comfort be with his family 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to here than Spencer, thanks for letting us know and will keep him in my thoughts and prayers today. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't know you but here's to Brett.image
  • Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know him either, but my sympathies go out to those who did.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Was a little grief stricken earlier when trying to type this up, but like I said only old farts like myself who have been around the forums since forever ago would likely remember him, but I appreciate the comments.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taken so young, sorry for your loss.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this. Prayers. 
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Didn't  know him but here is to Brett, confort to his family and loved ones
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to hear that.  I've wondered a few times what happened to him, I remember when he posted regularly.  Seemed like a really nice guy.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    To Brett "The Cank" Cankar, may he rest in peace. 

I will lift a cold one in his memory today. 
    The secret word is cigars! 
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this. Prayers for him and his loved ones.