Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

slick sticks from NICK

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
ok Mr. @Usaf06 from st cloud florida.....you got some 'splainin to do.

groovy selection of cigars here.  thank you brother!!!

i know i've had the viaje holiday blend before (good smoke) and i think i've had the viaje f&f too but it's been a while.
the rest are all new to me. 

looking forward to all of them. THANKS NICK!!!
i got a feeling the eastern standard and/or angel's anvil won't last long....they'll probably get burned next weekend!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That stuffed turkey is a white meat. Enjoy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    edited June 2016
    Usaf06 said:
    That stuffed turkey is a white meat. Enjoy

If the context of cigars wasn't known, a persons mind could imagine a different meaning here.

Nice hit! Enjoy the sticks.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killer hit Nick wow, and couldn't happen to a better guy or come from a better brother! 

Nick, whats the story on the LE Friends and Family stick? I had one of the regular ones once at the Chi Herf in 2013 thanks to Roman and just fell in love with it, but have never seen an LE before! What is different about it, any info on the "Backstory" of the cigar.

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beautiful lineup there.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very well done Nick!!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killer hit Nick wow, and couldn't happen to a better guy or come from a better brother! 

Nick, whats the story on the LE Friends and Family stick? I had one of the regular ones once at the Chi Herf in 2013 thanks to Roman and just fell in love with it, but have never seen an LE before! What is different about it, any info on the "Backstory" of the cigar.

Brett
    They were released last year. They didn't release any info about it so I don't know what's different
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Nick, appreciate the heads up and rather interesting :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."