Home General Discussion

Worst States

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best ranking system ever, by far!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • MoleRatMoleRat Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    Now that's a system I can get behind!  
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love egg salad... **** off
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFL, North Dakota, king of Potato Salad and Nickelback Concerts :D

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oregon is pathetic. Ranking in the lowest 10 except for Goop? What ever that is.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's wrong with Arby's? 
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other than their roast beef???  

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    Other than their roast beef???  
    Tried a couple Arby's on our travels last weekend -- didn't serve roast beef.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Totally biased. I think being 15th in # of magicians per capita should have moved Massachuetts WAYYYYY up the list. 

And what is this Arby's of which you speak?
    Arby's beef and cheddar is the shít
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WE HAVE THE MEATS 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    With some extra Arby's sauce of course
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah! 

Shows what they know. 

If they'd said riding to Krispy Kreme after chasing Jack Daniels with Busch while shouting "MY BLOOD RUNS DEEP ORANGE!" then we'd agree.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Usaf06 said:
    You mean the 'horsie' sauce?  Yeah. I used to love Arby's when they first came out. Lotsa RB and horsie sauce. Then, like everything else, they started 'improving' it and expanding the menu. 

Oh, well. Life's a b i t c h and then ya die.....  
    jlmarta said:
    Usaf06 said:
    You mean the 'horsie' sauce?  Yeah. I used to love Arby's when they first came out. Lotsa RB and horsie sauce. Then, like everything else, they started 'improving' it and expanding the menu. 

Nope, just Arby's sauce
    -- Winston Churchill

How is it that they didn't account for overbearing religious group that controls EVERYTHING.
    just saying 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because there is really only one of those.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Wylaff said:
    Because there is really only one of those.
    You're right Wayne,and I'm here in their mecca 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    At one time or another Arby's was owned by the Hilton group and they had the best f-u-c-k-e-n shaved roast beef sandwiches available. Those F-U-C-K-E-R-S would melt in your mouth, They had actual slicers on site that would shave the beef so thin you could see thru it. Then they would pile it high and deliver it to you freshly cut on a warm soft bun that you couldn't wait to inhale! I think I just orgasimed! I love food!
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it was like $1.25 for one of them...

Usaf06 said:
    jlmarta said:
    Usaf06 said:

Nope, just Arby's sauce
    Uh, we may be talking about the same sauce. When you say Arby's sauce do you mean their horseradish sauce?  Because that's what they used to call it - horsie sauce. Maybe they changed the name since then, ya s'pose?
    no the arbys sauce is red and different from the horsie sauce
    -- Winston Churchill

Oh, okay. I've never tried that. And it's been a long while since I've had any horsie sauce - there's no Arby's anywhere around where I live. Nearest is about 40 miles to the best of my knowledge. 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Oh, okay. I've never tried that. And it's been a long while since I've had any horsie sauce - there's no Arby's anywhere around where I live. Nearest is about 40 miles to the best of my knowledge. 
    I could bomb you a couple, along with both sauces.  Because that's the kind of guy I am.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Ooooohh, you'd do that, Peter?  What a guy. But how would they stay warm and fresh until they got here?

I think you're just yanking my chain, ya old meanie. It's not nice to pick on oldfarts, ya know....   :p
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    At one time or another Arby's was owned by the Hilton group and they had the best f-u-c-k-e-n shaved roast beef sandwiches available. Those F-U-C-K-E-R-S would melt in your mouth, They had actual slicers on site that would shave the beef so thin you could see thru it. Then they would pile it high and deliver it to you freshly cut on a warm soft bun that you couldn't wait to inhale! I think I just orgasimed! I love food!
    I was completely mistaken on this RB sandwich. It was a Roy Rogers I visited with the family. They were owned by the Marriot Corp. and established in Falls Church VA in 1968. This makes sense because as I remember we would go to McLean VA which was about half hour from our house and the RR was in front of a hotel. They still exist but I am not sure if they have the slicers which make them unique in my opinion. If you get a chance to try one, and they have a slicer, you won't be disappointed.