Home General Discussion
Options

Tin man's Dispair

tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
What did the Tin Man say after being run over by a steamroller?
Curses, foil again!

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol boo hisssssss
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    I was going to tell a chemistry joke, but I didn't think I'd get any reaction :s
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Dad jokes for the win. 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep 'em coming, @tabako!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Got asked today what my thoughts were on politics. I said I thought if all the liberals became conservatives everyone would be all right.
    They didn't get it.  :(
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tabako said:
    Got asked today what my thoughts were on politics. I said I thought if all the liberals became conservatives everyone would be all right.
    Guess they were Left out.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    tabako said:
    Guess they were Left out.
    Oh yeah, that was worth at least one "boooo hissss!"  :)