Home General Discussion

Anyone try the renzulli?

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
if not you should try a few! It was blended for a local b&m for me a little bit ago and sales were so good Eric Espinosa asked if he could put it online. The owner of the b&m is the most fantastic owner you could have and even certain cigar company owners will admit his b&m is like a home. The cigar itself is a very well balanced smoke although it's not knock your socks off its a nice change of pace and something that is well enjoyed. It starts off with black pepper and earth as it transitions to a more balanced earth with coffe and a slight sweetness. The finish is good and it doesn't have the longer affect which is nice. This isn't a review since I haven't had one in a while due to being busy and not able to get to the shop but it's just a FYI. I do hope you will at least try one or two and hope you enjoy them! It's nice when you know a online sale will support a b&m
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very neat backstory and sounds like a great smoke and supporting some good people too, thanks for the info and heads up brother!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought they were the machine that makes the ice nice again at hockey games....  Yuck, yuck.... 
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can you pm me the store? 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ccom sells them but it is the twin smoke shop that was the creators
    Money can't buy taste
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...