Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ISO help

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
I very rarely post personal information about what's going on in my life for obvious reasons, but this I will share.  I am hoping some one can help me locate the new My Father Garcia and Garcia.  I am simply asking if someone knows where I can buy them I want two singles.  I don't want want to buy them in Il due to my outrages tax, and so for have not seen them at any retailers I use online.  There is one exception, but they only sold full boxes and they went super fast.  I can call the shop myself or Paypal the cost plus shipping if a local place has them.  I am looking for these as my one year anniversary cigar.  My wife and I are hosting a party and I am allowed one cigar during said party, I would like it to be this cigar.  My anniversary is late July, so I don't need/want them tomorrow or anything there is time.  If you have some information on these please PM me.  Thank you in advance.  
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will look around. You never know what one might find in New Mexico. Good luck!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    I forgot to mention that at $35.00 suggested retail I don't want to pay more than that for these, but if a b&m has them for more please let me know.  I am not shy and am willing to call about pricing.  Thank you all again.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will check :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may be wrong but I think these are only be sold to walk in customers for now. All the sites that have them say them same thing. Walk in sales only. No online sales at this time. U have 9 retailers in Fla. that are authorized to sell. List of retailers is on the My Father website. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indiana is not one of them. What a shock. No dice is this area. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just missed them at Ohlone Lounge, they sold out Wednesday at their My Father Father's Day event and don't think they'll get them in for a couple of months.  They made it sound like there'd be 10 shops in the US that'll get them first.  http://myemail.constantcontact.com/My-Father-Cigars-Event.html?soid=1109790829422&aid=wJnVWV_OWLg

I also called West Coast Cigar, they don't have them yet but are expecting them, probably not any time soon, though.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    This is done folks, just placed my order!  Thank you all for the info and for checking.  Thanks again Nick @usaf06@miller65rod I will let you know how they after I smoke it in late July.  Thank you again every one. 
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please send me one.  You have my addy. 

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good call Peter, he did say he wanted 2 but could only smoke one
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    I bet @peter4jc if you volunteered to do the coffee service during the anniversary celebration that you could double your chances at getting that second Garcia and Garcia from @Patrickbrick.
  • Options
    If you call me during dinner I promise to serenade her for you. :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Double reversi dry begging for advanced mooches.
  • Options
    Mind.... Blown....

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bwahahahahahahahahahaha geez can't believe you ya dry begging b@stard! JK, glad you could get this taken care of bro special stuff :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send me one.....now.   Haha
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh **** I guess I have to smoke the 2 I bought to send to your begging Azz seeing as you already got your fix  :p
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Nope send em for sho!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I am hoping that someone will be willing to trade me one of the Jaime Garcia limited edition 2011 cigars, I have one of the 2012 editions and would like to have the pair.  Thank you in advance.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping that someone will be willing to trade me one of the Jaime Garcia limited edition 2011 cigars, I have one of the 2012 editions and would like to have the pair.  Thank you in advance.
    Let me look at bnm I go to 150 miles from me.. He has a ton of rare my fathers I'll ask.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    @Patrickbrick I'll check a local BNM today on my way home from church, they had a good amount of the 2011s.  I'll let you know

• Options
    Thank you very much to both of you for checking.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I have found 12 of them Patrick.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice those are great smokes!!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
  • Options
    Pm sent sorry for the delay
    MOW badge received.