Home General Discussion

Brazilian Arapiraca

tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
Any thoughts on the Arapiraca wrapper? I have had two and results were mixed.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were they the same cigar?
    If not, it might not be the wrapper that caused the mixed feelings.
    What was the other parts?

What cigar?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Romacraft Intemperance ba.... yum
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Roma Craft Intemperance BA XXI Avarice (4.5X52). First one was ROTT and second was about 40 days later. Second was better, but first was Meh! I have one more to try in a month or so. I was toying with picking up some Emilio Cigars Draig Cuyaquero Toros, but they are a little pricier so I am debating. I already blew the budget for this month.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a handful of sticks out there with that Brazilian wrapper on it, becoming more and more popular and I've had a few good ones. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Try the Emilio Draig K. Very good cigar.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had a few of the Torano Exodus 1959 that I have enjoyed
    A little dirt never hurt
    @dirtdude, the single band ones or the double band that is the "50 Years" ones? I've inly had the 50's and very recently, they were very big but really rich and terrific construction. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the double band '50 year'
    A little dirt never hurt
    Yeah those are really really solid sticks, enjoy them quite a bit for sure ;)

Brett
    Yeah those are really really solid sticks, enjoy them quite a bit for sure ;)

Brett
    Of course it is. It's a Torano.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that the same wrapper as the CAO Brazilia?  If so, give those a try.  I love those and they can be had for a song.
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The JDH, nub maduro, and I believe the cao sopranos, are all Brazilian wrapper.  I could be wrong though did not relook them up.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try the Brick House Mighty Mighty Maduro with these wrappers on sale at CCOM today. An excellent cigar IMHO.
    The JDH, nub maduro, and I believe the cao sopranos, are all Brazilian wrapper.  I could be wrong though did not relook them up.
    That JDH is still the best Crowned Heads I have smoked, though I haven't lit any of th Angel's Anvils yet so a bit hard to say. Definitely one I would love to have a box or even boxes of they just rock. 

Brett