Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A Game for Horrible People

StubbleStubble Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in Trades, Passes and Bombs

Well, I'd never heard of it.  Wayne @wylaff; sent this recently and I don't think I'll be playing with the church group.  Flipping through some of the cards had me giggling....I'll grow up one of these days, I swear!  Thanks Wayne!!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just perfect, best game ever!!!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you enjoy :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring it to chicago
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40 said:
    It's fun until you play with your 22 y/o daughter. At times it can get weird. Enjoy the game. 
    I played with my 17 year old daughter.  First, and I hope lasto, time I heard her say "buttsex."
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    james40 said:
    It's fun until you play with your 22 y/o daughter. At times it can get weird. Enjoy the game. 
    I played with my 17 year old daughter.  First, and I hope lasto, time I heard her say "buttsex."
    All I can say is that at least for now I thank God I only have a boy hahahahaha 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Played in with three of my boys on my Father's Day weekend. Hilarious! Not a Mom game though
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    tabako said:
    Not a Mom game though
    Yup! I was playing with my wife and her siblings and then my Mother in law wanted to join in. Completely changes the game....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, my family likes it, esp. my 17 yo daughter.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've played this at @matkn293 house on New Year's Eve couple years, it is a blast to play
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a mom and I rock at that game! Of course I have a pretty twisted sense of humor and nothing makes me blush. My Mom has played with us too :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just watched 10 Cloverfield Lane with my Wife and youngest and the kid (17) was mentioning that we took her to the original Cloverfield in the theaters when she was... 9.  

Wow, surprised me.  The sequel is great but a bit creepier in some ways.  A better storyline.

I guess I'm mentioning that because she likes this game so much.  They grow up quick, if you let them.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )