Home General Discussion

Great Blue Heron

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Heading out to the 25th annual Great Blue Heron Music Festival in Sherman, NY tomorrow and Saturday. Very psyched!

http://greatblueheron.com/wp/
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 15 miles West, in tiny North East PA, there's a small cigar lounge called Leaf Lovers. Guy also rolls his own cigars. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    About 15 miles West, in tiny North East PA, there's a small cigar lounge called Leaf Lovers. Guy also rolls his own cigars. 
    Sweet! Thanks for the tip!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heading out to the 25th annual Great Blue Heron Music Festival in Sherman, NY tomorrow and Saturday. Very psyched!

http://greatblueheron.com/wp/
    Sounds like a great town.   Have fun Doug
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a blast, enjoy!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    webmost said:
    Sweet! Thanks for the tip!
    That's what she said. The area looks beautiful and some of those band names are hilarious. Have fun. 
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a great time.
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Rain would say; NCR! Unless of course cigar smoking is ecouraged! Have fun!