Great Blue Heron

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Mr. Rogers NeighborhoodPosts: 4,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
Heading out to the 25th annual Great Blue Heron Music Festival in Sherman, NY tomorrow and Saturday. Very psyched!

http://greatblueheron.com/wp/
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• webmostwebmost Dull-AwarePosts: 4,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 15 miles West, in tiny North East PA, there's a small cigar lounge called Leaf Lovers. Guy also rolls his own cigars. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Unmitigated risk aversion is the new Puritanism; complete with witch hunts funny outfits and humorless preachers thundering doom. The Deity is Safety; Satan is a Lawyer; but the object is the same: to suck the life out of life and tell you how to live it.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Mr. Rogers NeighborhoodPosts: 4,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    About 15 miles West, in tiny North East PA, there's a small cigar lounge called Leaf Lovers. Guy also rolls his own cigars. 
    Sweet! Thanks for the tip!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Scranton, PAPosts: 3,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heading out to the 25th annual Great Blue Heron Music Festival in Sherman, NY tomorrow and Saturday. Very psyched!

http://greatblueheron.com/wp/
    Sounds like a great town.   Have fun Doug
  • YaksterYakster I forgot the coffee filtersPosts: 6,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a blast, enjoy!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the Android vHerf (from link in Evernote on Android) or iOS vHerf Link -Chris
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    webmost said:
    Sweet! Thanks for the tip!
    That's what she said. The area looks beautiful and some of those band names are hilarious. Have fun. 
    "There's three parts to making a great cigar. There's the science and the know-how, the experience. There's the art, which is the judgment call, that feel that you know exactly what to do. But there's something else: the inspiration. And I consider that very spiritual."

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Pittstown,NYPosts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a great time.
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast St. John IndianaPosts: 1,026 ✭✭✭
    Rain would say; NCR! Unless of course cigar smoking is ecouraged! Have fun!