Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Tennessee no place I'd rather be...

NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
So arrived for 11 days to my annual sanctuary.

The view from the porch on the second floor.

Where I get to stay for the next 10 days.

I was told if I hiked about 1000 yards this way I would find a stream to catch trout in and a small water fall. I'm in blissful paradise. Glad to be away from the city.

@peter4jc see ya next week. Is anyone else coming this way next week end. I know a few botl said they might come. Can anyone commit now?
"Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."

Comments

• Options
    And to the Lady Volunteers coach Pat. My 1st stogie will be in your honor m'lady
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys have a great time. 
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    enjoy it Mikie
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks great,enjoy. So jelly 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Cabin and views look beautiful. Have a great time. 
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! I'm still hoping to drive over to herf with you. Any campsites near you? PM me the addy there and I'll start searching the area myself. 
  • Options
    We will see you next weekend Mike aka Bob. Peter is expecting you at his time share is my understanding. He has my phone number to call me when ya'll get here. We'll have you out to the house for smokes and drinks and make a trip to the Cigar lounge the next day.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to this weekend Mikie. Thanks for doing this. 
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    That is beautiful. I hope you have a great time, catch lots of dinner, and enjoy yourself(ves).