Home General Discussion

Diesel - Heart of Darkness?

I seen that Diesel had newer cigar the heart of Darkness. I hadn't heard much about it . was wondering if anyone had tried it and what you thought.  
thanks 

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it is a ccom and sister site only cigar?
    Not one on my list, so I'm not sure.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • oliverhazardoliverhazard Posts: 7
    is it kind of something that they make or have produced then?
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ccom and ci both have a lot of exclusives.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    well I think I'm going to order one and try it. If anyone has tried let me know what you think. After I get mine Ill let you know what I think of it.
    Well I got to try the diesel heart of darkness tonight and I have to say that I enjoyed it. I don't usually smoke the larger ring sizes. Sticking more to robusto or smaller. But I had extra time tonight. Before i lit It had a nice earthy smell to. At first cigar to me had a coffee and coco flavor with light spice. That seemed to be the main flavor till the last third then it changed to mainly just a smooth spice kinda minty.  Burn was fairly even one touch up and lasted about 1 hour 45 min. Overall I thought it's was a decent cigar I would try again. 
    Thanks for the review @oliverhazard
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    No problem. But after reading some of the reviews on this forum. I think my little tidbit would be more of a paraphrasing. 
    Everyone starts with good or bad and grows from there. It was a good start  :)

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice little review there, thanks for sharing ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."