Home General Discussion

What I've been smoking..

Been smoking these Hot Ash since I found them. Anyone else a fan?

Comments

• oliverhazardoliverhazard Posts: 7
    I've never heard of them but the mug looks neat

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Never had one. Welcome. Update your profile so you can have a real name. This is a great forum hope you enjoy. 
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:
    Never had one. Welcome. Update your profile so you can have a real name. This is a great forum hope you enjoy. 

Not a BOTL, simply another troll trying to promote there product/website
  • P500john312P500john312 Posts: 4
    CigarPunk said:

I appreciate the advice. I created this late last night when browsing. I will add a photo later tonight!
  • P500john312P500john312 Posts: 4
    CigarPunk said:

Not a BOTL, simply another troll trying to promote there product/website

I am sorry you feel that way. I do promote websites as a side job, cigars do not have anything to do with that business venture of mine though. If I were promoting this brand I would have posted a link to the site.. link neighborhoods are the whole point of utilizing communities or forums to market online. I could show you the ways sometime if you are interested in making good money online. I've been smoking stogies for 4 years. I started going to the cigar lounge on Highway 280 in Inverness, Alabama with my best friend the year after we graduated High School. The people and environment that comes with smoking stogies instantly had me hooked. I enjoy meeting new people and connecting with like minded individuals and this is one way I plan on doing that. So if you feel as if I am just here to push a product feel free to steer clear of my discussion friend. I am sure there are much more pleasant people to engage with on here.