What's For Dessert?

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Loveland, COPosts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
Tonight it's two homemade scratch bing cherries and rhubarb pie :)

Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Stuck In OhioPosts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Is it weird if I say I want to eat your pie Brett
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Loveland, COPosts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I have to say it's damn good pie

:D

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Pittstown,NYPosts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look sooooooo good!
  • genareddoggenareddog South eastern indianaPosts: 2,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got some chocolate ice cream in the machine right now
    Albinfk said:
    They look sooooooo good!
    Thanks Alb! I'm very lucky to have such a talented wife, we demolished one of them alone last night hahaha which is also why I had to start a diet as of today. We gifted the other pie to our parents since their dog, which is kinda our dog/family dog is paralyzed and in ICU at the CSU Vet hospital yesterday. Waiting for MRI tomorrow to see if they can do surgery to alleviate the bulging disk drives high has her paralyzed right now. So we took the other pie and some flowers over today to help comfort. 

Brett
    Got some chocolate ice cream in the machine right now
    Very nice!!!

• YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 9,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's some nice looking pie.  I was proud of the pie my 17 yo daughter baked for the Forth.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the vHerf or try the iOS vHerf Link for iPhones -Chris
    Yakster said:
    That's some nice looking pie.  I was proud of the pie my 17 yo daughter baked for the Forth.

Hell yeah Yakster that looks awesome she did great!

Brett
  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 3,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiramisu!!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?