Home General Discussion

Tatuaje TAA 2016

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
I know its only been in my humi for a few days but had to light one. I expected it to be stronger and bolder. It's a smooth smoke and by no means strong. Yes you get pepper in the retro, but its got nice earth, leather. Nothing mind blowing. I personally think there are equal if not better cigars at lower prices. But it is limited, so I have to take that into account. If I never smoked one again, id be ok. Not sure what a few years aged would do. Overall good not a must have imo.

Comments

• Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was a very well balanced cigar. The couple I have had and enjoyed them a lot...they are not flavor bombs at all but the smoke is very different then what it looks like. I enjoyed it because picking apart all the flavores was really tough but in the end they all came together quite nicely. It's a pretty complex cigar in my book and it really makes you think! I find the strength of it does ramp up in a very subtle way...I find the Oliva V to be the same. If you want a in your face cigar this is not the one but if you want a cigar that will keep you guessing what next then this is a good cigar
    Money can't buy taste
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great post Lee and agree completely on the V, and will likely agree on the TAA since our tastes run so close. I enjoy picking apart a cigar and getting all the nuances in it, some may find work or tedious but I really enjoy it. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed this stick. Bold but nuanced. Pete usually doesn't mess up.