Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    jw517jw517 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    Makers Choice Petite Coronas 50 for 19.99 
    Does anyone like these? They remind me a Backwoods Smoke,or a Thompson Junion. Any information out there?
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of 'em, but the Cameroon Nubs look good.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

Expert Picks: Cameroon Craze

Hmmm, is it bad when a cameroon fiend looks at it and thinks, "Naw, I'll pass."?
    Don't get me wrong, they aren't bad and they are cameroon, but they just don't do it for me.

And no offense to their experts, but is that really the best they could pick for cameroons?

I might go after the Gran Habano Zulu Zulu though.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    They have a newbie doing the Daily Deals?

Today's deal.
    Nope. Nope. and Nope.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not bad today, though.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Not bad today, though.
    Agreed. Might have to go for the El Centurians.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sobremesa’s on CI today as well 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Long live the King.
    :)
    If I hadn't stretched the Queens love for me to the limit in the last couple weeks, I'd be on that.
    :'(
    The Deal looks good, though.
    :*
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long live the King.
    :)
    If I hadn't stretched the Queens love for me to the limit in the last couple weeks, I'd be on that.
    :'(
    The Deal looks good, though.
    :*
    a Killer Deal Indeed.
  • Options
    Looks like @timb is on a roll!

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DE Flying Pigs on the DD
    Trying to resist as I have some boxes already in the cart to order this week... 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Preferidos!

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preferidos!
    Thanks for pointing that out. I have been so good lately! 
  • Options
    Dirty Rats
  • Options
    Timb's been knocking them out of the park lately.  It can be hard on a relationship.

• Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
     o:) 
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black honey on the DD, same price as ever.  156.00 a ten pack.  Not so hard to find anymore.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $149 when I look at the page. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    MOW Little Devils
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Fratellos are tempting 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Do it! And let them sit for six months...  I'll be expecting a PM in six months and a day saying 'Thank you'.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    peter4jc said:
    deadman said:
    Do it! And let them sit for six months...  I'll be expecting a PM in six months and a day saying 'Thank you'.
    I got one at a BnM, great smokes. I would but I have some Whiskey Rebellions on the way.

:D wait did Peter just crack and tell me to buy more cigars!
  • Options
    He gets them coming and going.
  • Options
    YankeeMan said:
    OK, 'fess up!  For them to have Victor Sinclairs on the Daily Deal, someone besides me must be smoking them.  Come clean, you all!

Well, I've never bought them.  

But!  

I do seem to remember getting one of those from the COTM, so I guess I did buy it, and truthfully.......

.......it was pretty good.  I was surprised. 

• Options
    YankeeMan said:
    OK, 'fess up!  For them to have Victor Sinclairs on the Daily Deal, someone besides me must be smoking them.  Come clean, you all!

Well, I've never bought them.  

But!  

I do seem to remember getting one of those from the COTM, so I guess I did buy it, and truthfully.......

.......it was pretty good.  I was surprised. 
     :o 
  • Options
    YankeeMan said:
    Many years ago. Probably 1999 or 2000, I bought a box of Victor Sinclair on the sister auction site.
    At that time, the auctions were flooded with cheap deals on boxes of cheap cigars.

I have never bought any Victor Sinclair cigars since.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    YankeeMan said:
    Many years ago. Probably 1999 or 2000, I bought a box of Victor Sinclair on the sister auction site.
    At that time, the auctions were flooded with cheap deals on boxes of cheap cigars.

I have never bought any Victor Sinclair cigars since.
    I know, they were so good you are saving them for a special event!  ;-)
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pink Floyd crossed with Eric espinosa?
    Yes please.

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ Thanks for the heads up.