Home General Discussion

Daily Deal

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess I'm abusing you with this Daily Deal offer from the site that pays the bills for this forum. I do apologize for the spam and abuse.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    We all know it's Nick.

Which one is Nick?

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    We all know it's Nick.

Looks like Nick disagreed with that post too! It's an epidemic!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

My disagree, don't know who it is.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    My disagree, don't know who it is.

One person does…. Yeah you…. I see you.

It is my disagree on @Yakster's faux apology, since I don't think he was spamming or abusing anyone with those posts.

Ive bought 41 DD's over the last 3 years, and two in the last 6 months.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

I used to buy them regularly up until Andrew and Timb disappeared.
    Now I occasionally see one that piques my interest, but either I realize I already have it, or I'd rather spend the money on something I really want, instead of just "yeah, those are okay ".

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

I think the DD's are alright for those who would like to try something new without spending much money on something they may not like. In other words, people like me. :) Though I don't see many options on the DD's that appear better than what I have been finding elsewhere.

That sounds like a fine way to pass the time, @Bob_Luken. We wouldn't want anyone getting cocky.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021

@Vision said:

So. You don’t like his corn dogs. That’s ok. He still ends up with a ton of your cash any how.

Post edited by Bob_Luken on

@Bob_Luken said:

Those RAs are FIRE

Good discussions, I must admit that I don't find offers that tempt my tastes as often as in years past.

Those 5 Vegas have some pretty wrappers, though.

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hobbes86 said:
    Those 5 Vegas have some pretty wrappers, though.

I think you mean bands. >:)

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

Ouch...I am kicking myself for that cigar faux pas...

I actually thought that you meant the wrapper. It looks very nice. No veins, no seams, nice cap, nice color.

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do they ever do MOW PAs anymore? That's what I've been waiting for.

Looking for the Corona Maduro or?