Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tick Tock,Tick Tock

First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
Imagine my surprise  when our mail man walked up to the door with a big box from Colorado. I bombed Brett a while back and the box was return fire. Upon opening a bunch of nice cigars popped out along with one of Bretts cigar box clocks. This return fire was completely unexpected and unnecessary. The smokes are nice ones and some of my favs. The clock will reside on my studio wall. Thanks brother,this is just another example of why this forum rocks.image

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice.  New meaning to bomb right there.  It even came with the ticking sound.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure the cigars aren't bombs. Nicely done.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice clockadore
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad everything arrived safe and sound and you like what was sent ;) FYI, I didn't say in the note, but every cigar there has a minimum of 18 months on em, most have 2+ years of rest, and that Cask Strength has close to 4 years and is super tasty right now. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well done Brett, a well deserved target
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn! Nice hit!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done! Great target to level
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That clock is shweeet! Nice hit @90+_Irishman!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Yes, another TIMELY hit.  You still got it Brett.  Enjoy my friend.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    nice hit brett; you do good work with those clocks. 

and i used to love those 5V cask strengths! haven't had one in prob a year+....gonna have to go dig through the humi and see if i got any more! 
    if not, i may have to pick up some more  ;)
    thanks for reminding me about them!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *