Home General Discussion
Options

Palo Prieto gone for good?

I've noticed that this brand is out of stock all over the place. Does anyone know if it's been discontinued or something?  A link to an article would be great.

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haven't heard anything about it. 

an e-mail or phone call to CCOM HQ would probably get you an answer. 

let us know what you find out, thanks

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeez, Peter, don't hold back. Say what you really think about 'em....   :p
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd never heard of them, didn't find any of the major review sites had covered them.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never heard of them either.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peter sent me one when I first began smoking. It wasn't bad on a newbie pallet, but from what I remember I highly doubt I would enjoy another one.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    They shouldn't have existed in the first place.
    And that's that. But remember tastes are subjective. One man's yard gaurd or less, is another man's enjoyable smoke. I say "Enjoy what you smoke and smoke what you enjoy." Also one has to take into consideration your budjet. Some people consider Folgers Dark Roast in a can a good cup of coffee. Others don't.  
  • Options
    jsnblnchrdjsnblnchrd Posts: 33
    They're not the greatest smoke ever, but it's the best stick I've found for around $2 a stick (even less on auction).  To me, it smokes like it's a $6-7 stick.  Either way, they're good to have around, especially to share with newbies.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    They shouldn't have existed in the first place.

You're a haughty boy Peter! 
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, didn't they have a deal on these cigars a few months ago? So I'm guessing they were trying to clear them out at that time to make room because they weren't being made any longer. 
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    They are on clearance so most likely not a good seller
    Money can't buy taste