Home General Discussion

Palo Prieto gone for good?

I've noticed that this brand is out of stock all over the place. Does anyone know if it's been discontinued or something?  A link to an article would be great.

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haven't heard anything about it. 

an e-mail or phone call to CCOM HQ would probably get you an answer. 

let us know what you find out, thanks

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeez, Peter, don't hold back. Say what you really think about 'em....   :p
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd never heard of them, didn't find any of the major review sites had covered them.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never heard of them either.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peter sent me one when I first began smoking. It wasn't bad on a newbie pallet, but from what I remember I highly doubt I would enjoy another one.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    They shouldn't have existed in the first place.
    And that's that. But remember tastes are subjective. One man's yard gaurd or less, is another man's enjoyable smoke. I say "Enjoy what you smoke and smoke what you enjoy." Also one has to take into consideration your budjet. Some people consider Folgers Dark Roast in a can a good cup of coffee. Others don't.  
  • jsnblnchrdjsnblnchrd Posts: 33
    They're not the greatest smoke ever, but it's the best stick I've found for around $2 a stick (even less on auction).  To me, it smokes like it's a $6-7 stick.  Either way, they're good to have around, especially to share with newbies.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    They shouldn't have existed in the first place.

You're a haughty boy Peter! 
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, didn't they have a deal on these cigars a few months ago? So I'm guessing they were trying to clear them out at that time to make room because they weren't being made any longer. 
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    They are on clearance so most likely not a good seller
    Money can't buy taste