Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

PSA

2»

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505 5214 2642 6215 0007 39
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cow!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, Nathan.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it safely! Not much I can do about the debri tho, well I guess I COULD send another box to put the pieces in........
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nate the man and I'm sure James is still 40... 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    edited August 2016
    I received a wonderful package from @Rolanddeschain. Thank you sir for 3 of my go to smokes (GH and Ave Maria). The other to are new to me. 

The stand is absolutely beautiful and is displayed prominently. 

Thank you for thinking of me and sending the great cigars and stand. 

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Another great hit
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome @rolanddeschain

Way to go! Mine should be landing today James ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    Ouch! That's a kind of hit me again kind of agony only inflicted by someone who cares. Great hit. 
    Brett @90+_Irishman decided to cold **** me with a killer shirt and a bunch of new to me cigars (something small?) Thank you very much for the generous and overwhelming gift Brett. My mouth is moving but no words are audible......

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cold **** sounds extremely uncomfortable when it's censored.

Very nice hit BTW.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    You are very welcome James and happy birthday, I owed you and this was a perfect occasion to send it back your way hope you like them too :) I think those Buena Vista are highly underrated and I personally love them, hope you enjoy them as much as j have before :)

Brett
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit, Brett!
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
    Need an addy for @james40 Anyone have it and can pm me?
    tabako said:
    Need an addy for @james40 Anyone have it and can pm me?
    I got you covered Glen :)

Brett
    Of course, I was forced to send some companion evil along with. I mean, you can't just mail one package at a time now can you?!  B)
    Thank you Glen for the great selection of cigars. I'm looking forward to burning all of these. Torano's are highly under-rated, as with the "O", and Lat Zero. Thanks for the b-day package and for taking the time to send me cigars and bday wishes.

Very nice lineup and thought right there, way to go Glen and enjoy James! Happy Birthday again brother!!! :)

Brett
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hits gentleman 
    edited August 2016
    Rodger @First_Warrior hit me up with my 3 of my clutch sticks (always great and consistent) and two of his famous personal cigars. 

Thank You very much for the great gift and thinking of me. My apologies for the delay, I was out for a couple of days and worked at home yesterday. 

Thank you!!!
    Great job there Rodger very nice 5'er!!! Enjoy James and Happy Birthday again my friend :)

Brett
    Thanks Brett. 

Thank you Vance @twistedstem for the great selection of cigars and beautiful coaster. There's a few favorites and a couple I have not tried yet. 

Thank you!!

That's awesome, way to go Vance!

Brett
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40 said:
    Thanks Brett. 

Glad Thank you Vance @twistedstem for the great selection of cigars and beautiful coaster. There's a few favorites and a couple I have not tried yet. 

Thank you!!

Glad they arrived safely!! Hope you enjoy them. The unbanded one is  a house cigar from a cigar lounge the wife and i go to. Pretty good smoke, On the full bodied side.
    no matter where you go, there you are.