Home General Discussion

Herf'n with Peter

miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in General Discussion
So Milwaukee's best @peter4jc decides to stop by Nap town for a day of rest and relaxation. We had a fine Dinner and my Lil Sis hosted us for a smoke fest and some leisure time. Slight hiccup as the place I wanted to take him to had power issues from the storms that passed through the night before and was closed. We did enjoy a nice Prime Rib Dinner though at a local eatery.  

It was good seeing you my friend and we will cross paths again in Chitown come Dec. My Sister says Hi and says to have a safe trip home. She enjoyed listening to us talk seegars and  everything else about life lol. She would be happy to host again whenever you are around this way again. 

Glad you enjoyed the Monte #'2. Perfect way to end a good time by all. Stay safe.

Peter ham'n for the camera. 

Free Cuba
"I ain't got no Opus's"
LLA
- Lancero Lovers of America
2016 Gang War (South)
May I assss u a ?

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing Rod sounds like a terrific time and lots of fun, Peter is a good guy as are you and I'm sure it was a blast being able to get together ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peter's been around. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peter is a forum ho
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ Fo sho
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Rodney will tell you, as he was taking the photo, I said I needed to keep my eyes open or catch more shÎt from Nick.

Rodney is most definitely a class act.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice!  
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JUNEBUG!!  Nice to see you're still around. Hope all is well with y'all....  B)
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Xoxo 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are really good!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome that you were able to connect!