Options

Contest

2»

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrick, Irish and DD, you guys better watch that mouth of yours
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Not an entry, but I have to say hello!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This appears to be a 2 bottle of Pliny night!! Well done sir.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Patrick, Irish and DD, you guys better watch that mouth of yours
    My mouth is running just fine like always Brad @avengethis, not sure what you mean. Just recall a comment about an empty cooler and a desire to use it and get help filling it up. Who knows maybe I can help with that too Brad ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you F'in kidding me Todd?  Is it going to be like that.  Good thing Monday is fresh cheese curd day at the local factory.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brad @avengethis looks like some drunk hacked my account last night. 

Everyone that wanted to bomb Brad please do not do it  ;);)

Hope this helps out...........
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't want Todd's package to get lonely so....  Enjoy filling the new cooler ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Chevrolet, Arturo Fuente, rock n roll, beer, sex, medium rare, porter over IPA, Makers Mark straight up, the beach, 13, Wednesday, Cameroon and Oscuro, grey and Porsche! 
    Does that cover the answers dept? Now what's the question?
  • Options
    GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    0patience said:
    GrouchoM said:
    Welcome back. But, don't have an answer. Missed the question.  But, always good to hear from another BOTL.
    He doesn't even know what the question is, so not having an answer is an answer. 
    :confused:
    Hey, I resemble that remark! But, glad to see how you guys welcome back an old friend.Nice. 
    The secret word is cigars!