Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

King Me Dennis!!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So a few days back I get a request, rather demand lol, for my new addy from Dennis since he said he wanted to share a few things one "vet" to another. Eventually I relented knowing someone else would most likely gladly throw me under the bus. I did make it clear that I would be sending a small salvo back once that new return addy showed up. Well I am going to have to up my game because Dennis in true Kingly fashion showed me who's the boss! Brother I dunno what to say, this is so over the top it's just nuts, thank you so much wow! I haven't had an L40 in years and love those, plus the Por Larranga patella and Warped patella are ones that I've wanted to try, same with the La Bohemia and La Barba especially since this last year I started straight razor shaving too! The MF is a fav and the LFD's and RoMa and Crowned Heads stuff and La Aurora makes me salivate wow! All of these are slam dunks and I will have one helluva time trying not to mow through them ASAP!!! Thank you brother and hope you like what I shoot back, though I will have to stuff a few more in to be safe ;)

Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done!

BTW, I have Brett's new addy. Just sayin.  >:)
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Dennis has kicked my a$$ and yours with glorious selections!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza said:
    Wow Dennis has kicked my a$$ and yours with glorious selections!!
    No joke, I am about to light his a$$ up in return... you know as a way to show him he is loved too! I have his new addy should you or anyone else need it Jim @Bigshizza ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    0patience said:
    Nicely done!

BTW, I have Brett's new addy. Just sayin.  >:)
    Hush you.

Brett
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    You will like that LaBarba. The owner of three bm in my area are the ones who own that brand. If you enjoy the red label let me know will get you a couple purple sent your way. 
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Hey Donnie, very cool I had been wanting to try the La Barba stuff for a while, very neat to have a local connection to that! Maybe we could work a trade or something out as I would definitely like to try the others, no rush and all. Dennis was a mind reader and sent me one and I'm so stoked to try it!

Brett
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice selection of seegars there. U got **** slapped  :)
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hit! Do you have to do major mailbox repairs or what...
  • Options
    Hard to do repairs with stumps for hands... the burning smell kinda sucks too.

LOL
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great selection. What a beating.