Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Its Over 9000!!!!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
What 9000?!?!?! (I hope at least one or two understand this reference lol)

Yes its that time, just about to trip over that 9K post mark so I figured that I would do something in my humble way to give back to a few people. There are already a few passes going around, and some contests etc so I figured I would be boring and just keep it simple with a set of twin boy bombs :D

One goes to a vet and one to a newbie, that way I keep true to the new and old of the boards and spread the love a bit. Truthfully there are at least a dozen or more extremely worthy brothers and sisters that I would love to hit, simple truth is that I just can't swing that right now so Dennis @dennisking and Ryan @ryan1990 , this time you be my huckleberry's and I'm done gonna poke ya. Was already planning on sending a few things back to each of you, just decided to up the ante for 9K is all so hope you enjoy my meager and humble dog rockets! This ships out tomorrow and should land late this week worst case ;)

Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Irish, you talk a lot.  Congrats
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    LOL yeah I do, never did figure out how to do that whole "shut up" thing :D Thanks for the congrats Carl, I'm glad to have been here so long and met so many amazing brothers and sisters, been a special trip down memory lane lately.

Brett

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Dennis!!
  • Options
    Go get em Papa Jim, double team his backside!!!

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats all around. 
  • Options
    Thanks James, really appreciate that and Happy early birthday I will make sure to get your card sent out on time ;)

Brett
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. That's a lot of posts.  Keep them coming.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Brett that's quite a feat!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9,000! Irish, you need to get a life!
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to meet ya on da herf Brett!  Congrats on the upcoming 9k!  At my pace, i'll be there in about 8 more years.  LOL
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    skydiverD said:
    Nice to meet ya on da herf Brett!  Congrats on the upcoming 9k!  At my pace, i'll be there in about 8 more years.  LOL
    Thanks Darrin I had a real nice time talking to you too and thanks for the congrats!

Thanks to everyone for the congrats, heading out for a morning run then heading to the PO to pickup the large flat rates. Pics go up shortly and then later this morning mailed out!

Brett
  • Options
    Boxed up and ready to go, had to get bigger boxes as large flat rates didn't fit hahaha! Plus a straggler to Mr. Lamers hehe

Brett
  • Options
    Well since I had to ship in bigger boxes and not flat rate, delivery is expected next monday one week from today.

5lbs 4.45oz 9534 6214 2642 6200 0004 08

5lbs 4.5oz 9534 6214 2642 6200 0004 22

Brett
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats!
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9,000 is nuthin' for a true post-****...  you gotta hit 20K before I'm impressed, Brett.

:smiley:
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    ROFL I will see what I can do in the next few weeks Peter @peter4jc :p

Brett
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭

*gulp*
  • Options
    But in all seriousness, congrats buddy.
  • Options
    Thanks Ryan, enjoy and have fun :)

Brett
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on hitting 9K @90+_Irishman Sorry I'm a little late to the party... How can I help o:)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Well I have a certain target I wanted to include but just couldn't swing it. If you're looking to help I could drop you a name ;)

Brett
  • Options
    GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    Well done, boyo! Nice DBZ reference....
    The secret word is cigars! 
  • Options
    One of these two looks to be delivered today woot!

Brett
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    So holy crap. Brett I can't find the words my friend. You and your fam have always had a special place in my heart. This was over the top my friend. Side note, you picked some of my absolute favs and that is saying something because I'm a picky **** to please when it comes to sticks sometimes. The Zino means the most because I know who it represents and that's special all by itself. You could've  sent just that and because of its meaning, it would be enough. To add in what you did was over the top, but the King needs a crown on his Monte box clock. Btw, the LFD FP3 is one of my all time favs, behind an Anejo 77 of course. You knew what I like and boy, that Partagas 160 is going to meet a fiery death very soon. I've got a special occasion coming up and that's the stick I'm burning. 
    Add in a bottle of Riunite and some sweet pillow shams and we're golden
    Brett, here's to 9k posts and 9k more to come. Love ya bud. 
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job Brett!
  • Options
    Hey Dennis, not a problem at all I'm happy that everything arrived safe and undamaged and that you like what I sent :) All of those have some good age on them and a few are just downright old lol but they are all tasty smokes :) The pillow shams were for packing you certainly don't need to keep them unless you want to lol and I'm glad you like the clock that is 24k gold leaf that Amanda and I did by hand :)

Brett
  • Options
    Talked to Ryan, he is a bit busy but everything arrived safe as I was worried about breakage, so looks like both packages landed and glad everyone liked what was sent. Gotta thank my wife for all of her help as well :)

Brett
  • Options
    Ho. Ly. Crap. @90+_Irishman

I see @dennisking has already posted Fat Man. Since apologies that it has taken me so long to post Little Boy. (Er, Not-so-Little Boy...) The thing is, it's pretty tough to type when your fingers are scattered all over the yard. ;)

Above and beyond, my friend. You are an outstanding BOTL and I can't believe your kindness. 

The clock, the Shuriken cutter, and the very special wine completely caught me off guard, and I just can't believe the fine sticks you sent over! Truly a class act, Brother. I'm excited to say I haven't tried most of these, and each one makes me salivate when I look at it. 

The Bolivar BF and the wine really tug at my heartstrings, buddy. I'm truly floored and honored.

Congrats on 9,000 and - as Dennis put it perfectly - here's to 9,000 more!

• Options
    I am glad that everything arrived safe and sound brother, you are very welcome and I am more than happy to help out and hope you find something in there ya like. The wine as I said is from my Nana and Papa's private reserve and should be pretty good, congrats again on the upcoming nuptials! 

Brett
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hits. Stix, clocks and sauce. Very nice.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?