Home General Discussion
Options

Favorite cigar for the golf course?

RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
What is your go-to stick for the golf course? Inquiring minds want to know:)
Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much any churchill cigar in my collection, or a big ol' figurado that will burn and last a long time.

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I just grab a handful of sticks from the "whatever" bag in the cooler to share with the foursome. I don't typically want anything special since I can't really focus on it and I'll drop it at least once per nine.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options

Amen

Roland
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    I go against the grain a little bit here. I usually pick a cigar I really enjoy. My golf game isn't good enough for me to stay focused for an entire round, and in fact I tend to play better when I'm not up in my own head. I find that I actually play better if I'm a little distracted by a good (not expensive) cigar.
  • Options
    After golf today.....

Roland
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Swinger front 9 is a great cigar that can easily b smoked by anyone on an empty stomach at 8 am. Of course its to be followed by the Swinger Back 9.  Once you are done, relaxing at the 19th hole, grab the 1895, and be reminded of the U.S. open (1895 was its first). Stay tuned as the new cigars coming at ipcpr will commemorate all of the majors.   http://www.cigar.com/cigars/108394/swinger-1895/

• Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    $5 to $6 Daily Deal does me fine. No Ghurkas. Bought a 10 pack Centurian deal once upon a time and not one phucking stick smokable. I was so looking forward to smoking them and they sucked goat sphinkter! **** Gurka! 
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPG Blue, AB, Bueso Genesis, or whatever I have in the Meh bin.  Usually in a Toro size so they stay lit and take some abuse if I drop them on the ground.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will take whatever I am feeling. I will try and stay towards a little larger ring guage so it will stay lit. I will usually grab something a little less than a Churchill esp on league nights as we o ly play 9

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!