Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Tobacco from Tabako

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
Was surprised to find this in my mailbox this afternoon!! As usual just when i think its safe ,nothing to worry about BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!  @tabako  sent my some really nice bands and of course they werent  safe enough to travel on their own . Some very nice body guards indeed .Thank you Glenn!image
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well done! 
    Great target too!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job, always love seeing our resident bookmark maker getting lit up, way to go and nice job!!!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beauty! 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Well Tabako blew up my mailbox too!! Mailman came late today so just got it but there's a great fiver in there and I'm a big Toraño fan and have been wanting to try that new Ave Maria as well and I was out of the Tattoos, thank you @tabako this is a great fiver and really appreciate it! Oh and Ryan, you'll get yours for throwing me under the bus @Ryan1990 lol

Thanks!!
    Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    @90+_Irishman

No need! You've done enough damage  ;)
  • Options
    LOL you have no idea brother HAHAHAHAHAHA

Brett