Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Dazzed, Shizza's DPD Auction.

StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in Trades, Passes and Bombs

Did anyone get the license plate off that low flying train?  All I can say is thanks Jim, once again you've gone above and beyond.  Love ya man!!  The beating...

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

Comments

• Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    I think it read. UBSHIZZD
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good LORD holy guacamole Batman! Classy, only thing that properly describes this, way to go Jim!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does any one know if Jim still has all his fingers?  I saw in a movie once that every bomb maker eventually gets bit by one of their own devices.  Based on the craziness of the last two ieds, one of them had to have gone off while packing.  That is some awesomeness right there! Jim you are one hell of a guy!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap!

Second picture down, 2nd in, and far bottom left. What are those?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    looked at wrong picture, never mind.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Jim. Very nice way to raise some money for folks that need it. Way to reward Stubs for his donation. Thanks for all you do. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang that's quite a selection, Jim. Great job on the donation to a good cause. 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Holy crap!

Second picture down, 2nd in, and far bottom left. What are those?
    the second pic down is a Trunk show by LGC
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn!!! Nice job guys great cause!
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The man is insane and in the wrong profession.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dang, heck of a sampler there. 
    thanks again for the support fellas.  kudos to jim for putting up the auction and thanks for the support steve.  y'all rock.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *