Home General Discussion
Options

Woman Cigar Smoker

I am a 5o year old single business woman who just recently took up cigar smoking. Have started with Padron 64 and Gurhka's.  Would love to meet a gentleman who can show me the fine art of enjoying a tasty cigar.http://lea995r@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    Oh really...

Now where did that thread go about moderators...hmm...got to be around here somewhere...
  • Options
    golfcigarjunkiegolfcigarjunkie Posts: 61
    Whats up Heath...dont you like 50 yr old women that smoke cigars? LOL
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    And honestly...couldn't she be ~just~ what she says she is? A newbie looking for someone to explore her new hobby with? It is entirely probable that she is posting here because demographics are working against her; as the number of female (assuming most of her friends are female) cigar smokers is - I would think - be smaller than that of their male counterparts. And so, she posts looking for a BOTL to help her out...even if she is a Sister ;)

So single guys...help a sister out already!

Cause my wife would simply plug the bullet holes with divorce papers if I told her I was meeting another woman to smoke cigars with :P
  • Options
    LarryDLarryD Posts: 59
    Wait a minute ya'll. We all know the internet is just like the TV... If you hear it/read it then it's true and correct since it would be on there if not! Now don't you feel ashamed????
  • Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    "hangs head in shame"
  • Options
    LarryDLarryD Posts: 59
    LOL in fact ROFLOL
  • Options
    phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    Now now buys, be nice and give the girl a chance.

Lea955, we are usually a little wary of people who just jump right into invitre to meet up. Why don't you tell us a little about yourself, and welcome to the cigar.com forum.
  • Options
    golfcigarjunkiegolfcigarjunkie Posts: 61
    Good advice Dave
  • Options
    phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    Thaks Don, but I have a feeling this is going to be another "Looking for the best" thread. I hope so, we need one of those here.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    where did the new girl go?
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I know this is four years old...but I can't help it. I'm in love with her.On a side note, it is amazing what you find looking around this place. There are members with 5000 posts that I've never even heard of.
  • Options
    I miss those guys.... especially purofreak. I liked that guy. And tony... yeah that guy was cool too.
  • Options
    How ya been Kuzi? I saw Jen the other day while I was at work. We needs to get together asap!
  • Options
    These Filthy Hands:
    How ya been Kuzi? I saw Jen the other day while I was at work. We needs to get together asap!
    look what the cat dragged in...
    good to see on here over the last few days. We do need to get together.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what I can't believe? I can't believe that in all this time no one ever remarked "She can smoke my cigar any time!" I'm sure glad there's no one here coarse enough to crack a tasteless joke like that. Shows what an intelligent bunch we have here. Anyone with a dirty mind like that ought to be kicked off the board.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost:
    You know what I can't believe? I can't believe that in all this time no one ever remarked "She can smoke my cigar any time!" I'm sure glad there's no one here coarse enough to crack a tasteless joke like that. Shows what an intelligent bunch we have here. Anyone with a dirty mind like that ought to be kicked off the board.

A dirty mind isn't the issue. Everyone here has a frontal lobe in their brain that says "don't do that ***!!!"
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I lost a frontal lobe somewhere. Anyone here seen it?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)