Home General Discussion
Options

In need of some ceegar bands

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tabako said:
    Hey I'm feeling left out here! I need to contribute too. If you truly have enough though, I understand. Send me your addy and i'll have it for the next table.  o:) 
    ...or I can get it from the leprechaun... 
    He doesn't have enough. 
    His addy can be found in unexpected places.  ;)

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayrun gets DBAA points for creativity.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tabako said:
    Hey I'm feeling left out here! I need to contribute too. If you truly have enough though, I understand. Send me your addy and i'll have it for the next table.  o:) 
    ...or I can get it from the leprechaun... 
    Just let me know if I need to help spread the pot o' gold addy there ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Dayrun gets DBAA points for creativity.
    Peter is that the Dry Beggin Academy Awards lol
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Dry Begging Assoc of America.

And I apologize for not putting a winkie in my post; Darrin's a great brother and the farthest thing from a DB.

But after he gets his azz handed to him, it'll make him think twice before asking for bands again.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day-run you are a brave soul!!!  A+ on the dry beg. Lol!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe anyone will send anything but bands. 
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    better get some coolers Darrin
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And so it begins. @genareddog draws first blood.  A nice selection of bands, 5 more bands un-emptied, and a sweet drink coaster that has me craving an Opus X and some Bbq chicken...  Thanks LARRY. Appreciate this bomb and the bands, empty and un-emptied, will come in handy. :D

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    Great job Larry @genareddog love seeing first blood drawn and that's a great hit!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    I think thats bacon
    Doh!  I see that now. 
  • Options

@Wylaff strikes!  Thanks for the bands brother!  And those two bodyguards?  Priceless!!  And yeah my Parachutist magazine also came today!  Hella yeah!!  Great day today!

Thanks again Wayne. This is interesting. Looking through everyone's old bands, I feel like I could put together a psych profile on y'all.  :D

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me know if you need more :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH he need more. His coolers low. And if he does not have a cooler, he needs one!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Mine should be arriving today according to tracking, enjoy!

Brett
  • Options
    Thanks @Patrickbrick
    2 bags bigger than bricks!  Holy schnike!!  Think I now have enough bands!  Let's stop the madness! :D

Oh and some sweet bodyguard action too 

• Options
    Very nice job patrick, way to go!!!

Brett
  • Options
    Next up, well I don't know who, but last name is Harper and he's from Dennis, MA. LOL

Sweet selection of pre-flattened bands!  Thank you so much!!!

• Options
    Uncle!  Uncle! LoL

The fighting Irish  chime in with a nice bag o bands and some bodyguards to go with!  Thanks Brett @90+_Irishman

Thanks to all y'all!  I have this covered now. We have more bands that we know what to do with. Thank you all so much. Now stop sending stuff!!!  Can't wait for my wife to get back to work on this now. :D 

• Options
    think you have enough? now thats funny Darrin, thinking thats the trickle before the avalanche
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    BWAHAHAHAHA glad everything arrived safe and you find something that interests you in the bodyguards Darrin :) I agree with Randy though... you are F'ed good and proper sir and this is just the beginning!

Brett
  • Options
    Here is a prelim photo of the first table. Pic didn't come out well but it gives an idea. And I gotta not let her cut corners using big ass bands to cover a lot of real estate. That seems like cheating to me LOL. She isn't gonna take that news too well  ;)

• Options
    very nice Mrs Darrin
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Well, I thought I was in the clear, but for the attack of one last warrior (really the @First_Warrior )

Thanks for the bands Roger. And those home rolled beauties!  Wow. I'm dying to light one up now. Do I need to give these more than the usual "shipping" rest?
  • Options
    Awesome job Rodger and nice touch on the home rolled smokes, can't wait to light up one you sent me and will be doing so soon!

Brett
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    Well, I thought I was in the clear, but for the attack of one last warrior (really the @First_Warrior )

Thanks for the bands Roger. And those home rolled beauties!  Wow. I'm dying to light one up now. Do I need to give these more than the usual "shipping" rest?
    If you can let them rest a month,six weeks is even better. The resting seems to take some of the sharpness out and mellows the cigar. 
    Enjoy