Home General Discussion
Options

No additives, all natural

To whomever can answer my question.

Could you please supply me with a list of cigars that contain no additives whatsoever, it would be deeply appreciated.

Sincerely

Greg Wittel

Answers

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything and everything that is not infused or flavored.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Short filler cigars have a chemical in them. The manufacturer collects the scraps from the rollers and processes them into a rollable form. Unfortunately I do not know what the chemical additive is, but the cigar box is labeled with a chemical warning. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you're thinking short filler? I know machine made has additive, but not all short fillers are machine made.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I obviously need to do more research. I just remember the warning on some short filler sticks. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Are you sure you're thinking short filler? I know machine made has additive, but not all short fillers are machine made.

this is what I am under the impression of as well. short and long fillers no additives and then the machine made has something in them to help hold the fillers together/in place.

but if you ask DZR and look at his dissection posts.... nothing is free of 'additives' ;) Heck some have baseball cards. My last dissection had a distributor  in it!

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.