Home General Discussion
Options

Aging Room Quattro F55 Concerto

raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
Has anyone tried these? (some of you will probably know why I'm asking this question). 

If so, how would you describe their profile? Is there another brand that this reminds you of? Are they worth the hype?

And, no, this is NOT a dry begging request.  :p

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gotham  gotham excuses why do you bring me excuses
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are worth the hype...  maybe not at msrp, but at $5 shipped, very worthwhile.  It's been a while, so I'm not going to say "they're like these or those", just that they're refined, straightforward, good sticks.  I'm going to assess my inventory of these and probably grab some.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    They are worth the hype...  maybe not at msrp, but at $5 shipped, very worthwhile.  It's been a while, so I'm not going to say "they're like these or those", just that they're refined, straightforward, good sticks.  I'm going to assess my inventory of these and probably grab some.
    Be strong, resist temptation  ;)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Been awhile, and without looking at notes/reviews I did my recollection is that I didn't think they were worth being called the No. 2 Cigar of a year.  Good cigars with good construction and flavor, but they didn't floor me, either.  And they're a little awkward in size for me.  The 50 rg is about as big as I'll go, but something about the box press on a Churchill didn't work for me.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I regularly buy these in the Espressivo vitola. Good cigar, not overly strong and nice cedar notes IIRC. I also like the San Cristobal Revelation which is also a Sumatra wrapper but not sure that they're equivalents. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback. I think I'm passing on this one an' gettin' me some Skinny Monsters insread.