Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

schooled by webmost

dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
@webmost had offered a book called "Clinton Cash", so being the inquisitive type I expressed interest, expecting an electronic version but no, just when I thought it was safe to go to the mailbox. A real book with some exotic looking bodyguards. Whats the story on these, do you roll them or know somebody that does?
Much appreciated
A little dirt never hurt

Comments

• Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Wow, eclectic selection, but you can always expect Webmost to deliver the unexpected. The only one of those i recognize is the Room 101 Uncle Lee, since I recently bought a tenner of them. Haven't tried one yet because I think they may need to rest for a couple weeks to lessen what I perceived was a bitter taste on the wrapper. Looking forward to lighting one up. 
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, that Clinton Cash is scary as h3ll. If you google it you'll find a link to the full movie. It's over an hour long but if the public were to watch it I doubt we'd have to worry about having her in the White House. 

And it's only one of many movies about the Clintons....  
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webmost makes some pretty looking sticks.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Uppowacs are handrolled by @webmost. They are beautiful and he has the talent, that's for sure! 
  • Options
    they are some good looking sticks, I am about 50 pages into the book and lock them up is all can surmise 
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can vouch that the Uppowoc Perfectos are very good! I think I have one left from the January Lottery! 
  • Options
    dirtdude said:
    they are some good looking sticks, I am about 50 pages into the book and lock them up is all can surmise 
    I'm watching the documentary right now. WTF...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit Webmost!!!!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    dirtdude said:
    I'm watching the documentary right now. WTF...
    Agree, and having done all that to have the gonads to run for President against a guy that could make their tomfoolery look like childs play. where are the freaking statesmen
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    If there is not a single person in the entire country that likes either of them, why are they our candidates? And who is going to shoot first when they start mentioning the "buy back" for gun control?

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot said:
    Wow, eclectic selection, but you can always expect Webmost to deliver the unexpected. The only one of those i recognize is the Room 101 Uncle Lee, since I recently bought a tenner of them. Haven't tried one yet because I think they may need to rest for a couple weeks to lessen what I perceived was a bitter taste on the wrapper. Looking forward to lighting one up. 
    I'm smoking an Uncle Lee as we speak. They stay a touch bitter  it seems.ú 

The nekkid sticks are my rolls... including the Sheik, which is the only one not labeled uppowoc. Try the one with a pic of Sopowa on the BRP.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    those are some beautiful sticks bro, I will let the rest up from the trip then take em on a test run.
    thank you sir
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    I will be finished with the book 'Clinton Cash' by Monday, if anybody want to take a look I will send it on.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a trap!!!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    I will be finished with the book 'Clinton Cash' by Monday, if anybody want to take a look I will send it on.
    I would like to read it Randy. Thank you
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice cigars and did Bill make a black book for all his cigar marinating recipes??
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Thats in the other book Rodney, Clinton Kush
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @peter4jc was correct again. It was a trap. It's never just a book, or bands around here. @Dirtdude had to send some destruction along with the book! 
    Beautiful assortment here Randy. Thank You Mimage
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    well you cant read a book without a cigar can ya
    A little dirt never hurt