Home General Discussion

Hey there!! New baby!

Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
Well, I've been pretty much a lurker over the past 5+ years on here.  Sometimes I post for a month or two then stay quiet for a long stretch.  Well, the past year + it has been quiet for me due to work really throwing more at me.  Recently though we have been getting ready for our new addition to our family and I haven't had any time for ant forums!  Well, two weeks ago Sunday my daughter was born!  Second child, first girl.  I wasn't sure how I was going to feel since I always wanted just one child and I liked having some extra $$$ for cigars, eating out, etc.  Well, I love this little girl to death.  What a cutie she is.  Even though I haven't had a stretch of more then 3 hours of sleep since she has arrived. 

Now with things at work returning to normal starting next month and getting back in the groove with a newborn, I hope to contribute or at least post a little more around here.  So many new names and BOTL to get used to around.  At least I recognize some of you.  I just want to say thank you to every member here from the old to the new that continue to add on to my knowledge of cigars and my enjoyment of these sticks we love so much.

Plus check out the trades and pass section soon.  I plan to throw something up there to celebrate the birth of my daughter.

Rob

Comments

• NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two weeks ago as in the 24th? That's my youngest daughter's Birthday she turned 17 :) Congratulation Rob! 
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations and nice to meet you.
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to meet you and congrats. Remember from experience girls are a lot tougher to raise than boys. Best of luck.
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @Bobbo2009

“There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Rob what a day wow, so exciting! Good to see you back and hope you stay around for a little while this time, missed ya :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!! 
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats bro!! Glad i only had boys though
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. 
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on your recent addition to your family. I've seen your Snoopy avatar on plenty of old treads that I like to dig through. Welcome back. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations!!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Rob!
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for the congratulations.  I really appreciate it.  I have heard the girls are easier to realise than boys in the early years but are more difficult as they get older.  
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! It's definitely an exciting time. My little guy is almost 2 months now. It's hard to believe how fast time has gone. Time truly does fly by so cherish every moment. 
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    bert873 said:
    Congratulations! It's definitely an exciting time. My little guy is almost 2 months now. It's hard to believe how fast time has gone. Time truly does fly by so cherish every moment. 
    Thanks!  It is amazing how it does fly by, I will agree.  Can't believe it has been 3 weeks now.  Just crazy. Still can't believe that my first is almost 7 and will be starting 2nd grade this week.  Damn I am getting old!
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mozel Tov!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very exciting! Congratulations. Little girls are the cutest. I have a twin sister and my parents always said boys are waaaaay easier. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats bud!!

• tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. There will be tears, but so many of joy...