Things I learned in Vherf.

Phil_from_ChicagoPhil_from_Chicago Holly, MIPosts: 142 ✭✭✭
Did you learn something new on vherf you wanted to share? Share it here. 

I learned that @Patrickbrick is running out of cigars super fast. Hmmmmm

Originally from Chicago and a member of Leaf and Libations otherwise known as The LNL. Check us out on youtube. If you know a B&M in the Midwest interested in doing bling tasting let me know. 

I enjoy good cigars and bourbon,

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 FloridaPosts: 7,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that it was said in my presence
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill
  • avengethisavengethis Sorry, I ate all your bacon!Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can neither confirm nor deny that fact. But it is leaning more towards confirming.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Phil_from_ChicagoPhil_from_Chicago Holly, MIPosts: 142 ✭✭✭
    and yes @Patrickbrick this is real life
    Originally from Chicago and a member of Leaf and Libations otherwise known as The LNL. Check us out on youtube. If you know a B&M in the Midwest interested in doing bling tasting let me know. 

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 4,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If any 1 buys into this total bull $hit there will be repercussions i a sure you!  I AM NOT LOW!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    I disagree with your disagree!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    edited August 2016
    If any 1 buys into this total bull $hit there will be repercussions i a sure you!  I AM NOT LOW!
    People from Chicago are all bark and no bite....

edited August 2016
    @Patrickbrick needs more Antidotes.. Such weird things I learn in vherf.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Stuck In OhioPosts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Funny he mentioned same thing last night. 
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken already sucked before joining forum,.....just sayin'.Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • WylaffWylaff Reno, NVPosts: 4,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's this now?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

I hate myself, and I don't regret any of it.

Since Nick is under oath it must be true.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭
    I have missed a lot in Vherf.  
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭
    see new FYMB thread.
  • GuitardedGuitarded AlbuquerquePosts: 2,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I learned the vherf is a dangerous place to visit. I said hello to @Bigshizza and got bombed like the Manhattan project! Thank you Jim.image
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    edited August 2016
    @Patrickbrick why did run you out of scotch?

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Loveland, COPosts: 12,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DANG now the is a naughty lineup!!!!!! Way to go Brad and enjoy Patrick :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Looks like they all made it safe!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Stuck In OhioPosts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    That's what happens when you get low. Nice hit
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis South DakotaPosts: 5,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Brad. Hate to see Patrick run low.
    Ken Light MOW Badge 2014
    2015 Gang War - West Coast

• peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 5,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a tracking no.?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 3,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Got a tracking no.?

??
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 6,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can have a contest on the vHerf to see how long it takes a Gurkha wrapper to self destruct and lose to an Ave Maria. User error no doubt.  :D
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the Android vHerf (from link in Evernote on Android) or iOS vHerf Link -Chris
    No doubt ;)

• YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 6,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Words fail, just... epic.

Also, good to meet you tonight @Ryan1990, if we didn't scare you off tonight then your good to go. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the Android vHerf (from link in Evernote on Android) or iOS vHerf Link -Chris
    I agree with the previous post.  Great to meet you, join us on sat for another "interesting" herf.
    MOW badge received.